Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_vote_lcapIgnominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_voting_barIgnominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_vote_lcapIgnominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_voting_barIgnominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) Empty
PostSubject: Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)   Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am

Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells) 8wfxfq

This is where Ice Clan puts their S.C. captives who are dumb enough to wonder into the icy mountains of Ice Clan. As you can see, the opening is at the top. Ice Clan is careless to S.C. They will just throw the captives into the hole. They will either starve, dehydrate, or kill themselves. Ice Clan rarely feeds the prisoners. The only water supply in the cave is the rain or snow that drips through the top. Whoever gets into the Cave, never gets out... unless one of the members has fallen in. =\ If a member betrays the Clan, also, they get thrown in. Stella doesn't shred one ounce of care towards these prisoners. "They can rot in here for all I care!"
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com

Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: ROLEPLAY PLACES :: The Ice Territory-
Jump to: