Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Wildflower Meadows I_vote_lcapWildflower Meadows I_voting_barWildflower Meadows I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Wildflower Meadows I_vote_lcapWildflower Meadows I_voting_barWildflower Meadows I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Wildflower Meadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

This is the main Hunting ground of the pack. Inside here is the lone tree, Whom is smack in the middle of all of the flowers in the field. It is filled with prey of all kinds, and meetings and tournaments are held here, Even the Weekly meeting, Annoucing a challenge, a (native american) dance, and anything needed!

Wildflower Meadows Rainier-wildflowers-copy
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

In the misty area, lie a calm gentleman of an animal. He was waiting. For What? Well, This animal was waiting for something. Something... Kilric swooped down onto the large animal's shoulder. Phoenix sighed, and then Abruptibly howled for a clan meet. He recently had seen a Shadow Clan warrior, but he also saw a horrifying sight. The warrior was changing into a form. He howled loudly: Leaders of the Allied Cousins, Unite in the earth Tribe, There is a lot to discuss. He then sat down. Kilric rested on his shoulders, and then he fluffed up his feathers. "Find Anything?" Phoenix calmly said to the golden eagle, and the eagle replied in his deep voice "No, No food yet." Phoenix just sighed in disappointment, and then he began to Meditate.
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

A flame horse trotted into the meadow. Her black coat rippled as she picked up her pace hearing the howl of Nix. Her mane and tail of dark purple flames rippled in the wind as she speed up. Her black hooves thundered across the open area the sound proceeding the mare. She was know as Black Rose and Flare. The Alpha Female of Storm Clan. She never left her territoy in her fully red wolf form only in her deamon one. Seeing the brute who had called she throw her head back and neighed loudly. She halted rearing a few metres from him in salute and greeting. "Greetings Nix." she said gracefully.
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Phoenix bowed his head, Him still in his regular form. He then shifted into his Phoenix form, and then he said, His voice a small bit upset "You interrupted my Meditating..." He turned around. His red eyes looked at her, as then Kilric perched up on a tree. Phoenix then sighed, and closed his eyes "We must wait for the others to come..." He said, and then he turned the other way, Whom where he continued his meditation, Whispering Native American words, then it became singing. He sung native american words, and sung tunes that sounded EXACTLY like the native american flute. Very calm, He was now. Yes, Very Calm.
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Rose snorted in annoyance. She could still be in her beloved territory which had a storm raging on instead of this bright meadow. Her ears flattened as she glared at Phoenix. She snapped her teeth at him once before her head dropped and she started to graze. The grass was sweet in this meadow andit was one reason she agreed to travel here to the meetings.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Phoenix was meditating silently, Whom he was in his phoenix form, When he was suddenly interrupted. The Horse bit him. Being himself as a Phoenix, He fluffled up his feathers, Flame burning out. He whipped his head around, and let out a loud, Angry screech. He then opened his HUGE wings, and flapped them at her. He wasn't in a good mood, and she had already interrupted his meditating twice. He then flew up into the air, just a giant flare shooting up into the sky. Then, He swooped down at her, Making it look VERY frightening, Flame covered her eyes. He then screeched again, and perched up on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:46 pm

((I didn't bite you only snapped my teeth at you I never touched you))
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:03 pm

(You hit oneah my tail feathers off! Hmph... *Ruffles up feathers* )
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:14 pm

((I wasn't close enough to im a few metres away))
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:17 pm

( He has long featherz... -_- And ALSO, He sensed you. He;s a ninja birdie. Razz He also isn't happy, So play along with angry Flamie. )
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:26 pm

((Fine cause it amuses me))

Black Rose jumped back as Phoenix attacked her. The flame mare reared up and lashed out with black hooves. Her dark purple mane and tail flared sensing off sparks as she screamed in anger. Her dark brown eyes flashed dangerously as she landed on all fours. Her black side rose and fell with her rapid breaths as she seethed with anger. To try and control it she switched to Flare. The fully red fae snarled as she shook her pelt. "Carefully Nix. Rose has a shorter temper than me." the storm clan alpha female snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wildflower Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildflower Meadows   Wildflower Meadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildflower Meadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: ROLEPLAY PLACES :: Earth Tribe Territory-
Jump to: