Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_vote_lcap Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_voting_bar Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_vote_lcap Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_voting_bar Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Left_bar_bleue200/200 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Left_bar_bleue200/200 Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Empty
PostSubject: Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave)    Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:13 pm

There are several caves dotting Star Strike Mountains. One of the most popular is Argentum Luna. This cave has stunning beauty, full of crystals, ponds, and more. It's paradise for wolves. Inside the cave you can escape the cold, for the cave has hot-springs! This cave is at the very base of the mountain, where the rocky landforms turns into snowy forests. If Leader-to-Leader meetings are held in IceClan, it is more than likely it is going to be held here.

Entrance~  Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) 2usdhz6

Rainbow Pool~  Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) 33es8k0

Shimmer Pond~  Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) 1496wpg

Ice Fall Waters~  Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave) Aev1xt
^ This is where the Leaders would exchange news.
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com

Argentum Luna Cavus (Silver Moon Cave)
Page 1 of 1