Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_vote_lcap.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_voting_bar.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_vote_lcap.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_voting_bar.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.   .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. Phoenix

Name: Flame Feather

Appearance: Flame has red feathers (no shit). When he ruffled his feathers up, or anything similar, Fire Blue fire will burn off of him, Making swirls. Their also is some red fire, But the hottest fire is blue fire, and he has more blue than red. His talons are HUGE, making him have PAINFUL claws. He stands very tall, Him about 20 times the size of a bald eagle.

Personality: Flame is rather... Short Tempered. He hates it when anybody touches him, and I have no idea why somebody would be stupid enough to touch him, Because you would get burned! He also hates it if you snap at him, Disrespect him in anyway, Or Interrupt his meditating. He is normally Calm-Angry.

History: Flame has been with Phoenix his whole life, Just stalking him... In his mind... What a Face

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. Phoenix3

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. AnastasiaHeublein-Phoenix

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. Phoenix

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. Phoenix_by_sandara-d4o2ewx

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri May 10, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.   .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:22 am

I love your bio and pics
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.   .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Shanks... But I now feel like a noob...
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.   .: Under The Feathers Of Flame :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Under The Feathers Of Flame :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: Your first category :: Demon Bios-
Jump to: